Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rubbing salt to my wounds

I just finished my previous posts and went to bed.. and i receive a call from the ICICI call center (Phone no : 011-66771111) stating that my auto debit instruction for April has bounced and that i need to pay an additional Rs. 450 as bounce charges.

Come again! April auto Debit??? I had given an auto-debit instruction from the month of May'07. How the hell did they start the auto-debit in April itself??

And why present an Auto debit when they have already encashed a post-dated cheque for this month?

These people do not cease to amaze (harass ) me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even I got into their trap with the same thing.

Even if I payed my creditcard amount completely.. they charged my the auto debit amount because I didnt have money in my checking account.!!!

Why should i need to have money in my checking account if I need to pay my biill. I payed it anyway!!

These bastards find ways to steal free money. Loosers!!