Wednesday, April 18, 2007

These guys are shameless!

Today ICICI crossed all limits..
it re-presented the auto-debit statement to my account!
and the bastards would not even sort my long standing grievance..
just two days back i received an email from them stating :


"Dear Mr. Marwaha,

We realize that we have caused you a great deal of inconvenience, for which we are extremely apologetic.

We will be able to resolve your issue within the next 2 days. Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inordinate delay.
Sincerely,

Meena Sharma
Customer Service Manager
ICICI Bank Limited "


My response:
Dear Ms. Meena,
Further to my mail, i would like to bring to your notice that I had requested for a change of address on Feb 10'07.I was assured that the same had been noted and the change would be made in 8 days (Service request number SR18331384). However when i checked my address on Mar 16'07 at your Noida office, I was shocked to see that my address had not been updated. I again requested for change of address then and there but am yet to receive any confirmation about the same.
The apathy of ICICI and its casual attitude are apalling!
Secondly, on the same day I submitted a request for converting the EMI repayment from post dated cheques to Auto-debit. your customer care executive Ms. Priyanka at Counter #2, at the ICICI Customer Help center at Noida told me very clearly that 15th of the month is cut-off for auto debit request and since I was requesting for the auto debit on March 16, my auto debits will be effective from the month of May'07.

But to my utter dismay, i have found that ICICI has presented the auto debit in the month of April itself. This has resulted in a cheque return due to insufficient funds. How can ICICI go back on its word? I would also point out that a cheque of Rs. 7300/- (Chq no 217678) was also encashed by ICICI from my SBI account on 9th April'07 .
Clearly ICICI is hell bent upon rubbing salt to my wounds and is leaving no stone unturned to cause me trouble.

You are advised to reverse the cheque bounce charges of Rs. 56/- charged by my bank (ICICI) for cheque return and waive all default charges immediately as you have already encashed the Post dated cheque towards this payment.

I have waited for a very long time for resolution of my grievances and please be warned that the additional two days that you have requested are your last opportunity. I will wait until 18th April for the resolution of this issue.
Manish


While on One hand ICICI assured me that my inconvenience will be sorted out in two days, on the other hand it today again presented and encashed the Auto-debit EMI payment from my account without returning my cheques and also despite the fact that the auto-debit was to be active from May'07!!!!

These people are very shameless... they do not respond to queries ... keep sleeping over issues.. and strong arm the consumers by sending gundas to your home...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Unknown said...

Very nice experience to read your most informative article. Business Loan Singapore

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com