Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Orkutting about ICICI!!

Ppl this is a community about harassed ICICI Consumers
http://www.orkut.com/CommTopics.aspx?cmm=16039490
do check it out!
some sample posts are:

ICICI Home Loans - Recovery : Courtesy miles away.I
guess Naval mentioned that the Home Loan Top up was done in 4 days flat and all. Kudos to that. Now switch to the recovery scenario. I am a customer who gives cheques (nos 12) every year to ICICI for the EMI amount. ICICI Bank sends so much of crap load of letters, promotions, and what not - but they do not send a reminder that the cheques are due for the next year from so and so month. The Home Loan office is always loaded, nobody really bothers to be courteous to the customers as they are when they disburse the loan. The Manager of the ICICI bank has the cheek to call up home and give gyan that please read the agreement and all, and the cheques have to be given in a day and all the dhamkofying. I was out of town and my parents had to listen to all this, that shit of a manager did not have the courtesy even to call me and talk like that.

2 comments:

indianist said...

I know mobile phone Top-up only, now understood meaning of Home Loan Top-Up. I need money urgently so i contact my bank and get Home loan top-up..... thanks

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com